Enterprising and ambitious Management professional with 20-year career history building and leading dynamic teams in development and implementation of valuable service solutions. Well versed in managing multi-million-dollar client portfolios and generating increased profitability/revenues for client and company alike through strategic and insightful marketing plans. Entrepreneurial and tactical, blending highly-developed business acumen and creativity to drive client satisfaction, project success, and business growth.
Areas of Expertise
Relationship/Partnership Building | Business Development | Revenue Generation | Customer Experience
Sales Process Lifecycle Management | Solutions Development | Team Leadership | Service Delivery Strategic Planning & Implementation | Sales & Marketing Strategies | Integrated Marketing Campaigns Client Account Management/Growth | Contract/Renewal Negotiation | Budgeting
KPI & Program Evaluation | Staff Training & Development | Global Team Collaboration
Animal Shelter Volunteer
Peoria County Animal Protection Services
Care for, Comfort, Feed and Socialize the Cats
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Client Services Account Manager
2017 - 2019
Global leader in business process management (BPM) and optimizing customer experience lifecycle, HGS helps make clients more competitive every day. HGS combines technology-powered services in automation, analytics, and digital with domain expertise.
• Oversee $3.4 million client portfolio, managing revenue growth, and profitability through development of valuable solutions, insightful operational reporting, and transparent dialogue. Facilitate and maintain high levels of client satisfaction by proactively identifying and effectively resolving issues.
• Uncover and maintain current knowledge of client business, competitive market pressures, and strategies to define and propose new capabilities, channels, and initiatives. Drive clients’ marketplace competitiveness and account revenue, demonstrating program value.
• Lead business reviews regularly, producing presentations and documenting action logs; organize meetings, site visits, and round-table discussions. Coordinate implementation teams in solutions rollout to quote and deploy program enhancements, new channels, and technical modifications, tracking at each phase.
• Negotiate contract renewals, changes, and pricing in alignment with key performance indicators (KPIs) to achieve or exceed established metrics.
Director of Production
2014 - 2016
Innovation agency leveraging technology to deliver solutions and services, specializing in augmented reality, touchscreen experiences, web-based calculation tools, responsive web design, web banner ads, inbound marketing, and content creation.
• Spearheaded multiple growth initiatives for ONEFIRE start-up, including solutions, business, and relationship development in conjunction with establishing policies and procedures. Directed innovation and implementation of mobile applications, calculations tools, responsive websites, and digital design services.
• Guided internal teams, ensuring project phases and staff coordination, facilitating on-time execution. Enriched company culture, leading several community outreach initiatives and serving as mentor and advisor, supporting business profitability and sustainability post-start-up phase.
Sr. Director of Global Marketing and Sales Support
Glow Images Direct LLC
2009 - 2013
Global producer and distributor of stock image and illustration content, sold in multiple licensing models and product types, through direct e-commerce and third-party distribution channels.
• Launched direct sales office for start-up image licensing website, leading new image service into hyper-competitive global market. Strategized and defined tactical approaches to overcome finite capital resources, planning and executing all facets of building customer service, sales, and global marketing division successfully.
• Turned around underperforming sales by capitalizing on economical marketing techniques, procuring branded promotional items, establishing volume pricing agreements with top 24 North American image buying companies, and creating/directing global, promotional campaigns.
• Recruited and onboarded direct sales, service, and marketing operations staff, training all, including new sales employees, globally, on brand, website, image collections, and image licensing. Positioned as industry and subject matter expert, providing advisory to internal teams and external clients.
• Led day-to-day sales, service and marketing operations nationwide and internationally through 18 localized websites. Directed and supported worldwide market expansion initiatives, spanning website launches, maintenance and support, and coordination of translation services for all marketing efforts.
Earlier Career Experience
• Vice President of Image Operations |
Dynamic Graphics, Inc.
• Senior Manager and Director of Operations and Quality;
• Sales Manager |
• Corporate Sales Manager |
FPG International LLC
• Sales Department Manager;
• Director of Research and Library